We Help You Become a Successful Real Estate Investor
Faster And Easier Than Doing It on Your Own
Many excellent Investments Properties in Hamilton are sold before they are ever advertised.
Buying an investment property is an exciting and complex adventure. It can also be a very time-consuming and costly one if you’re not familiar with all aspects of the process, and don’t have all the best information and resources at hand
OPM can help with Buying an Investment Property as we are real estate investors ourselves.
Why to buy your next investment property with OPM?
1.Optimal Property Management has a proven track record in identifying and improving undervalued and depressed Investment Properties and making them into a wealth producer for our investors.
2.OPM is unsurpassed in coordinating and overseeing renovation services at lower costs through our preferred vendors and by diligently monitoring tenancies and investigating possible abuses of rent control laws. Because of our extensive knowledge of the Ontario Residential Tenancy Act, we are able to protect your investment.
3. We are familiar with the demographics and what each one can provide in terms of rent values and vacancy rates. Another significant thing about location is tenant turnover; some areas have a higher turnover which costs money each time a vacancy occurs. Each area has very good and not so good characteristics.
4. Our team provides a checklist to be completed by the seller
There are many questions that need to be asked and verified when looking for a property.
- Is the rent paid up to date for ALL tenants?
- Which tenants are problem makers and which ones are fine?
- Is there any eviction or pending Landlord Tenant Board issues?
- Has the building ever been treated for or has bedbugs?
- Is the building zoned correctly?
- Has any tenant given a current notice to vacate?
- Are there any city orders on the property as well as fire compliance orders?
- Outstanding tenant maintenance requests
- When was the last rental increase issued and what was the total?
- Is parking included in the rent or is it charged extra?
- Are tenants required to pay for key deposits? How much is in trust?
- List goes on...........
5. We have preferred real estate agents, mortgage brokers, real estate lawyers, engineers, building inspectors that we work closely with. Their specialty is multi residential properties.
6. OPM has taken many distressed Investments Properties in Hamilton and turned them around into cash money makers for our clients.
7.By employing Optimal Property Management along with an experienced real estate agent that is familiar with local markets, we are able to increase the NOI (Net operating income) of your investment property.
8.With our help you will always succeed!